Liberty National Life Insurance Company’s (LNL) Social Media pages allow its independently contracted field representatives, Home Office employees, consumers, and others interested in learning about us to engage in online interactions and discussions.
Cyberbullying will not be tolerated. Any offensive posts or comments on our Official Social Media sites will be removed at the Liberty National’s discretion and the offending users will be reported to the respective online service provider.
Before participating on our Social site, please read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not use our page to request information or to make complaints as this page is not designed to handle such operations. If you would like to contact Liberty National or need assistance with a policy, please visit our Company’s ‘Contact Us’ page on our website.
- Protect your personal/private information by refraining from posting it online.
- Refrain from posting confidential or proprietary information of yours or of a third party.
- Keep your contributions to our page relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be mindful of others when posting; be respectful and courteous in every post.
- Refrain from posting anything that includes profanity, nudity, depictions of violence, threatening language; inappropriate, indecent, harmful, discriminatory, or obscene content; or depictions of acts that are dangerous or encourage any person to undertake a dangerous activity.
- Refrain from posting actual names or likeness that would identify nonconsenting parties. To use the identifiers, you must have written consent.
- We reserve the right to delete or remove any comments we find inappropriate or offensive.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments that promote other products or services.
- Comments and information posted on our page are not always verified and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or practices of our Company.
- If you are affiliated with Liberty National, we invite you to introduce yourself and to post relevant information regarding your role with the Company.
Terms and Conditions
By participating/posting on our page:
- You grant Liberty National the permanent, irrevocable, and fully transferable right to reproduce any content you post, including comments, images, or other content for business purposes.
- You certify that you have the right and authority to submit or post content, and that such content does not include the intellectual property or rights of any third party.